Shrek About Me

Hello! Hi! Hey! How are ya?! What’s up?!

My name is Shrek. I live in the land of Duloc. There is a certain swap there and a house near it. My front yard had a few signs trying to scare you off saying things like “go away” or “warning green creature lives here” or “walk in, if you dare?!”. These signs are just to scare you because I like peace and quiet and just enjoy being alone and mostly sleep. 

Going back to my signs saying “warning green creature lives here”. That’s who I am! I am a green creature also known as ogre. I am in a beautiful fantasy with different people and creatures around me. This fantasy is either I have good luck or other times I got bad luck. 

Other people would judge me as an impatient or aggressive person and I sometimes would say that. Only when I am grumpy or just not in the right mood. They think that because I’m a big angry ogre but they haven’t really met me. I would describe myself as overreactive (in a good way of course), friendly, careful, and other nice things.

I enjoy taking mud baths. Like legit, I take baths in the swap. Like I said I enjoy staying by myself and also privacy. I have a donkey as my friend and pet. He kind of annoys me but a real energetic animal. That donkey won’t stop talking, haha! I really like eating human flesh and bones! AHH! KIDDING! I love eating pumpkin and onion, and basically anything that is yum and good for me! 

Hello, welcome back to my blog/welcome to my blog! This week for cybersmart we learnt how to write a about me. This about me wasn’t about us, instead it was about Shrek. We had to write good things about him and promote him in a good way. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

(photo attribution – https://shrek.fandom.com/wiki/Shrek_(character) )