Panmure Stake Youth Activity Day

Hello, welcome back to my blog/welcome to my blog! During the holidays my favourite thing I did was attend the Panmure Stake Youth Activity Day. I had so much fun and enjoyed it. I will share my highlights/short recount.

Highlight One – New Friends, I made a whole lot of new friends (on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday photos will come soon). Everyone was so friendly and wanted to be friends. I met a few from primary and now are in youth. Others from netball games or just see them at church.

Highlight Two – Trust In The Lord T-Shirts, we received shirts that had the words “trust in the lord” and other words. I was so happy and loved the shirt. Some of us wore white shirts the others wore yellow shirts. We played all the activities and games in our shirts.  (Last week Friday – Sunday was for Panmure Stake Youth, Trust In The Lord which is the theme for this year).

Highlight Three – Activities & Games, I enjoyed all activities and games. We first did a fun warm up which was a zumba. You know that game where you throw a dart at the middle, yeah? We played that but it was huge and we had to kick a ball instead. We next went to the Big Epic Dry Slide. It was a big slide that was dry and you just slide down it. Our next activity was a wet one! We were attached to harness and had to run forward and touch the end. I slipped and the harness yanked be back, haha! I sadly loss but it was still so fun! We moved onto rock climbing wall. I was quite nervous about this one but I’ve done things similar to it. I put on a harness and climbed until and hit the red buzzer. Our second to last activity was a water obstacle course. My ward (Saineha 1st) was taking care of the activity. I ran into the small whole and jumped over some courses. I then slide down the slide and landed a pool of water. I won that game, yes! Our last activity was this a quiet group game. Things didn’t quiet work out (another group was still there). This was FUN!

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog.