Homework WK2/T1 2022 – Literacy 1

Hello blog viewers/welcome to my blog! This is our Literacy Homework for this week. We had to read two articles from Kiwi Kids News and write a four sentence summary about each article we read. I read and wrote about Zoi Sadowski Synnott and Tiktok stars make a big cake pop. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

Zoi Sadowski Synnott: New Zealand won their first ever gold medal in the Winter Olympics. Snowboarder Zoi Sadowski-Synnott won the gold medal in the women’s snowboard slopestyle event. She took early lead, her score was 84.51 on the first run but Marino got a higher score which was 87.68 in her second run. Happily, Zoi won gold on her final run. 

Tiktok stars make a big cake pop:A pair of tiktok stars Nick DiGiovanni and Lynn Davis made an almost 50kg cake pop and broke a Guinness World Record. It required quite a lot of ingredients to make that huge cake pop. The measurement of the cake pop was 128 cm and was attached to a 85cm stick. They did not waste anything, they put it in their freezer, gave it to friends and families, sports teams, and medical aids.